Corporate Trainer | Speaker | Meeting Facilitator
An energetic and innovative corporate trainer, speaker, and meeting facilitator, Dana leverages years of corporate and management consulting experience along with an impressive academic background. She garnered critical team leadership and management consulting experience through her years with AT&T Bell Labs, AT&T, IBM Consulting, and EMC Corporation.
Dana is active in several professional organizations including PMI, ASTD, IAF, and SEAF. She possesses an impressive array of credentials including an MBA (Emory University), BIE (Georgia Tech), BS (Spelman College), IBM Business Transformation Consulting Certification, Project Management Professional, and Myers Briggs Type Indicator qualification.
Her diverse client list includes: the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Environmental Protection Agency, Emory Professional Learning Program, Learning Tree International, OCI Chemical Corporation, Southern Company, Southface Energy Institute, and many others.
Sample Speaking Topics
- The Mommy Contract: Finding Sanity in an Insane World
- The NEW Time Management Model: Getting Off the “Rat Wheel”… for Good!
- Five Secrets to Virtually Cut Your Meeting Time in Half
- The Secrets to Working Smarter, not Harder
- Are you Really Communicating or Just Talking?
- Project Manager’s/Business Analyst’s Guide to Managing the Difficult Sponsor
- Four Common Rookie Project Manager Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- The Thoroughbred Leader: Balancing Task and Relationship Focus for Team Success
- No More Slackers!!! Building a Culture of Accountability within Your Team
- Facilitation Skills for Those Tricky Meeting Situations
- Navigating Office Politics…Sharpening Your Organizational Savvy
- Using the Team Charter to “Cure” Team Dysfunction
- Conversation Crutches: Lessons from a Three Year Old