If you’ve ever asked yourself “can I have it all?” this presentation is for you. This topic offers valuable tips and best practices to help you manage the nonstop juggling act of career, family, and personal goals. We will review the following topics:
- Identifying small day-to-day actions that help underscore and reinforce the big ideas that help maintain more realistic expectations and healthy perspective.
- Focusing on one thing at a time to enhance productivity long and provide greater personal.
- Prioritizing goals to minimize distractions.
- Recalibrating expectations, letting go of the dream, and embracing the reality.
- Developing a “Stop Doing” list to create more space and time for more important goals
It’s all about identifying small day-to-day actions that help underscore and reinforce what really matters.