Keynote speaker and executive trainer Dana Brownlee has helped audiences and organizations around the world reach new levels of performance. She thrills audiences with an intoxicating blend of practical, insightful advice, relatable stories, and engaging humor. She speaks on a variety of topics that support professional development as well as personal enrichment.
Her diverse client list includes: the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Environmental Protection Agency, Emory Professional Learning Program, Learning Tree International, OCI Chemical Corporation, Southern Company, Southface Energy Institute, and many others.
Sample Speaking Topics
- 7 Deadly Sins of Newbie Entrepreneurs
- Secrets of the Thoroughbred Leader…Are You One?
- The “Delegation Dilemma”…Are You Suffering From It?
- Having it “All”…Fact, Fiction, or Fantasy
- The NEW Time Management Model: Getting Off the “Rat Wheel”… for Good!
- Five Secrets to Virtually Cut Your Meeting Time in Half
- The Secrets to Working Smarter, not Harder
- Are you Really Communicating or Just Talking?
- Project Manager’s/Business Analyst’s Guide to Managing the Difficult Sponsor
- Four Common Rookie Project Manager Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Should I Start a Business (3 Questions to Ask Before You Take the Leap)
- The Thoroughbred Leader: Balancing Task and Relationship Focus for Team Success
- No More Slackers!!! Building a Culture of Accountability within Your Team
- Facilitation Skills for Those Tricky Meeting Situations
- Navigating Office Politics…Sharpening Your Organizational Savvy
- Using the Team Charter to “Cure” Team Dysfunction
- The “Lazy Entrepreneur” Philosophy
- Conversation Crutches